You may submit an Online Application directly into our system by clicking here –> Online Tenant Application. All adult residents (18 & older) are required to fill out their own application or be listed as co-tenant.
Upon submitting the online application, applicants are provided the opportunity to upload the required supporting documents listed below. (Note: Having soft copies of the required documents on hand and ready to upload at the end of the online application process will facilitate expediting the application process.)
All tenant applicants will need to provide us with the following required application documents:
- Copy of Driver’s License or other government issued ID with address
- Copy of last month pay stubs for any employment considered into household income. If unavailable, other income verification may be accepted, including bank statements, latest tax return, job offer acceptance letter, child support statement, etc.
- Copy of two months bank statement
- Signed Landlord Reference Request Form, if applicable. (Applicant signatures ONLY — DO NOT fill in form)
- Recent photo of pet owner with pet(s), if applicable
All required documentation may be uploaded through our online tenant application portal or emailed as a scanned copy to email@example.com or mailed to our office at 680 E. Colorado Blvd, Suite 180, Pasadena, CA 91101. You may also fax copies to (866) 892-6168.
The application process WILL ONLY begin once the application fee ($35.00 per applicant) has been paid. The application fee can be made online through our tenant application portal, in person by check or via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. This non-refundable fee covers the high cost of credit and background screenings.
Expect three (3) full business days for completion of the application process once all documents are received. If we are unable to receive the necessary third party verifications by the end of the 3rd full business day, we will complete the processing with those as unverifiable.