There are a many factors to consider prior to renting a place, namely: price, location, size, amenities, neighbors, transportation, nearby places, duration of the lease and more.
Research Steps Prior to Signing a Lease
iRealty Professionals Property Management recommends making a list of all the important issues that are relevant to you, such as: unit size, location, paid utilities, parking options, length of the lease, reputation of the property management you are working with, as well as the other previously mentioned factors.
Below are some important points to consider before signing a lease that will commit you for a determined time with the landlord:
- The easiest and most practical way to find out what types of apartments are available is to do some research on the Internet. Our site offers an easy-to-find filter for all our properties.
- The apartment visit will give you a better idea of the size, amenities and appliances available in your price range.
- Make a list of all the questions you’d like to ask the property manager before visiting the apartment so you don’t forget any details.
- Take notes and pictures of the units so you can compare later and choose the one that suites you better.
- Also, if you like a property but can’t afford it by yourself, consider co-sharing with a roommate. This is a great option for sharing expenses and getting you into your desired property.
With our property management experience, we strive to assist you in making a decision that will hopefully satisfy you 100%. Let us assist you with the paperwork, applications, fees and everything you need!
CALL US TODAY TO FIND YOUR NEW HOME! (626) 360-3742